For parents who recognize the importance of their children’s manners, this interactive program focuses on up-to-date dining skills which build self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. This fun and informative workshop includes a practical luncheon tutorial and a comprehensive workbook for each student to keep as a reference guide.
What your child will learn:
- Taking your seat and napkins
- The proper way to approach your seat and taking the exit.
- The correct way to pick up your napkin and where to position it between meals and after meals.
- Posture at the table and excusing yourself
- Correct posture at the table.
- How to excuse yourself from the table with courtesy.
- Continental Style of Eating
- Silverware savvy
- The correct way of securing your knife, fork and spoon.
- The correct ways of placing your silverware when you are cutting the food, eating the food, resting or after the meal.
- The correct way of handling your bread and butter.
- The correct way of handling your dessert.
- The correct way of handling your finger bowl.
- Place setting maps
- Formal place settings for 3 and 4-course meals.
- Dining Dos & Don’ts
- Etiquette to observe at dining table.